Seville Boulevard Brim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IMPORTANT] Character Kill Agreement

+9
Juwaun_Clayton
Keonte_Pearson
Destiny_Jackson
Tyler_Stanfield
Lamonte_Hawkins
Antwan_White
Russel_Tyrone
Tayvon_Pollard
Oshea_Wells
13 posters
Go down
Oshea_Wells
Oshea_Wells
Admin
https://sevilleblvdbrim.board-directory.net

[IMPORTANT] Character Kill Agreement Empty [IMPORTANT] Character Kill Agreement

Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:40 pm
In order to roleplay with us, you must fill in the Character Kill Agreement below. Use the code provided and reply.
Code:
I, (in-game name), allow the leaders of Seville Boulevard Brim to character kill my character whenever they feel it is necessary.

Last edited by Oshea_Wells on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tayvon_Pollard
Tayvon_Pollard

[IMPORTANT] Character Kill Agreement Empty Re: [IMPORTANT] Character Kill Agreement

Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:35 pm
I, Tayvon_Pollard, allow the leaders of Seville Boulevard Youth to character kill my character whenever they feel it is necessary.
Russel_Tyrone
Russel_Tyrone

[IMPORTANT] Character Kill Agreement Empty Re: [IMPORTANT] Character Kill Agreement

Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:38 pm
I, Russel_Tyrone, allow the leaders of Seville Boulevard Youth to character kill my character whenever they feel it is necessary.
Antwan_White

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:54 pm
I, Will_Barnhardt, allow the leaders of Seville Boulevard Youth to character kill my character whenever they feel it is necessary.
Lamonte_Hawkins

Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:35 pm
I, (Lamonte_Hawkins), allow the leaders of Seville Boulevard Youth to character kill my character whenever they feel it is necessary.
Tyler_Stanfield

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:29 pm
I, Tyler_Stanfield, allow the leaders of Seville Boulevard Youth to character kill my character whenever they feel it is necessary.
Destiny_Jackson
Destiny_Jackson

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:38 am
I, Destiny Jackson, allow the leaders of Seville Boulevard Youth to character kill my character whenever they feel it is necessary.
Keonte_Pearson

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:43 am
I, Keonte_Pearson, allow the leaders of Seville Boulevard Youth to character kill my character whenever they feel it is necessary.
Juwaun_Clayton

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:34 am
I, Juwaun_Clayton allow the leaders of Seville Boulevard Youth to character kill my character whenever they feel it is necessary.
Ronny_Granberry

Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:29 pm
I, Ronny_Granberry, allow the leaders of Seville Boulevard Youth to character kill my character whenever they feel it is necessary.
Ezekiel_Pope

Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:04 am
I, Ezekiel_Pope, allow the leaders of Seville Boulevard Youth to character kill my character whenever they feel it is necessary.
Ezekiel_Keyshawn
Ezekiel_Keyshawn

Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:30 am
I, Ezekiel_Keyshawn, allow the leaders of Seville Boulevard Youth to character kill my character whenever they feel it is necessary.
Emmanuel_Onfroy
Emmanuel_Onfroy

Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:34 am
Code has been edited from "Seville Boulevard Youth" to "Seville Boulevard Brim"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum